Kessler Law provides aggressive, focused and result-orientated litigation representation.
Litigation requires a complete understanding of our clients’ objectives, as well as a thorough knowledge of the relevant law and the particular facts of a case. Our attorneys and clients work together to assess issues and risks and devise litigation plans to meet our clients’ objectives and achieve desired results.
In formulating a strategic approach, we analyze the cost and merits of alternative courses of action. We will look at reduction in litigation costs through alternative dispute resolution forums and have resolved cases prior to trial through mediation or arbitration.
We have the experience to take cases to trial and, when necessary, continue with cases through appeal. We are skilled at reviewing trial court transcripts and identifying appellate issues.
Kessler Law's litigation practice includes:
- Commercial and business, including member, shareholder and partnership issues;
- Breach of contract and contract interpretation;
- Real estate related litigation, including:
- Disputes arising from real estate transactions;
- Title litigation;
- Litigation relating to Sheriff’s sales and foreclosures;
- Landlord-tenant matters; and
- Real estate brokerage agreements.
- Collection of business debts and rent;
- Community association disputes, including collection of maintenance arrears;
- Disputes involving creditor’s rights in bankruptcy court;
- Disputes involving trade secrets, covenants not to compete and unfair competition; and
- Professional negligence.